Why become a Member?
Although many of our events, including our Diversity Career Fair and weekly meetings, are open to all students at Ohio State, there are a number member-only perks that come with becoming a official member of UBWA.
- Site visits to companies like Abercrombie & Fitch and L Brands
- Participation in our annual case competition
- Your resume sent directly to our sponsoring companies for recruiting purposes
- Fall social social at pumpkin farm
- Mixers with other organizations
- Spa social
- ... and many more!
- Eligibility to apply for our committee/chair positions and to run for the executive board
- Official UBWA tee
- Laptop stickers, notepads, and other swag!
UBWA is an undergraduate student organization with membership open to any student at Ohio State no matter a student's major, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or politics. We encourage and support any student to join UBWA!
To become an active member you must submit an application and pay your dues.
Membership dues directly fund expenses that are required to become a member of UBWA. The annual dues are $20. Dues can be paid through Venmo by paying @Ohio-State-UBWA with the specified reasoning “Member Dues".
Contact our Treasurer, Abbie Ellis (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions or concerns about dues.
Member status recognized as followed:
Inactive - 0 to 7 points
Active - 8 to 15 points
Outstanding - 16+ points
Outstanding member perks:
A gift card at the end of the semester and after 2 consecutive semesters of being an outstanding member, reduced dues of $15.
Point breakdowns outlined below!
Contact our VP of Member Relations, Liz Kazemi at email@example.com for questions/concerns regarding membership.